Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
**Note to bidders: Please be advised of the following:
**Most of our Ring has a standard size for Ladies Rings are size 6.5 to 7(US) and standard size for Men’s Rings are 9.5 to 10(US). Unless otherwise stated in the description.
** All colored diamonds such as Blue diamonds and Brown Diamonds are “industry standard color-treated” to enhance the color.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Payment & Bidder Agreement
The following, as amended by any posted notices or announcements during the sale, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction catalogs.
Winners will be notified after the auction ends and once all bids have been processed to determine the winner for each lot
As used herein the term “bid price” means the price at which a lot is awarded to the winning bidder and the term “purchase price” means the aggregate of
(a) The bid price,
(b) A PREMIUM PAYABLE BY THE PURCHASER
(c) California state or local sales tax.
(d) Shipping & Handling cost
(e) Buyer’s Premium (20%)
- All Jewelry items sold are in Brand New Condition. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. We attempt to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question.
- All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and neither this auction house nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
- The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on auctioneer’s part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the auction house sale record is conclusive.
- The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
- A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold. Plus the Live Fee of 5% that Invaluable collects on top of the buyer’s premium.
- For all residents of California, 9.50% sales tax will be added to your invoice.
- PAYMENT: We accept bank wire transfers, personal or company check, cashier’s check, money order, Visa and MasterCard. We do accept PayPal payments. For items purchased online, you will be emailed an invoice within 24 hours after the auction. This email provides a link that allows you to pay immediately and securely online. It is your responsibility to contact us or email us if you are unable to pay through our online check-out system. If paying by check, money order, or cashier’s check, THIS AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right to hold all purchases until the check has cleared to the satisfaction of THIS AUCTION HOUSE and its bank. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property. 6. IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 20% RE-LISTING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER’S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO PLACING A BID.
- THIS AUCTION HOUSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR PASS ANY LOT AT ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE AUCTION.
- THE AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY BID AT ANY TIME AND AS HIS SOLE DISCRETION. BEFORE THE START OF THE AUCTION, DURING THE AUCTION AND AFTER THE AUCTION. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS. BIDDING IN OUR AUCTION CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
- A range of estimates is given on each lot with a low and a high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling or resale price.
- On the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer, ownership of the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder thereupon a) assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes, and b) will pay the full purchase price thereof or such part as we may require. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth herein. REGARDING ANY PURCHASER WHO IS REPRESENTED BY A BIDDER: BIDDERS ARE PERSONALLY AND INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OBLIGATIONS OF THE PURCHASER SET FORTH IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the Consigner by law, including, without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either, a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser, or b) resell the property at public auction without reserve, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency costs including handling charges, the expenses of both sales, our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, reasonable attorney’s fees, incidental damages, and all other charges due hereunder. In the event that such a buyer pays a portion of the purchase price for any or all lots purchased, THIS AUCTION HOUSE shall apply the payment received to such lot or lots that THIS AUCTION HOUSE’s, in its sole discretion deems appropriate. In the case of default, purchaser shall be liable for legal fees and expenses. In addition, a defaulting purchaser will be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, and we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser’s obligations to us, any property in our possession owned by such purchaser.
- In the unlikely event we lose our internet connection, THIS AUCTION HOUSE reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel the remainder of the auction.
- **Auctioneer has final discretion on sale of an item. His word is final.**
**IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ***
AS YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU REQUEST AND ARE GRANTED BY THIS AUCTION HOUSE A RETURN, CANCELLATION, OR REFUND, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE TO PAY A 10% RESTOCKING FEE BASED ON THE FINAL SALE PRICE (I.E. THE HAMMER PRICE) OF EACH ITEM THAT IS RETURNED PLUS THE ENTIRE BUYER’S PREMIUM FOR EACH ITEM AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES. THIS MEANS THAT THE RESTOCKING FEE, BUYER’S PREMIUM AND SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGES ARE NEVER ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND OR RETURN.
- Re-lists – Occasionally you may notice that an item is re-listed. This can be due to a variety of reasons such as a winning bidder in a previous auction not paying for the item, multiple types of the same item or it is one of the few items listed with a reserve and the reserve was not met.
- Reserves – Some of the lots in this sale are offered subject to a reserve. The reserve is a confidential minimum price, below which the lot will not be sold agreed upon by the consignor and THIS AUCTION HOUSE. In most cases, the reserve will be set below the estimated range, but in no case will it exceed the estimates listed. A representative of THIS AUCTION HOUSE will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event and whether or not a lot is subject to a reserve, the auctioneer may reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of such lot.
- PLEASE READ: This auction permits bids to be placed by the auctioneer, an employee of the auctioneer, or the seller or an agent on the seller’s behalf. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
- Competing bid/Onsite Floor bids or Reserve
The auctioneer may be accepting bids for an item from other sources these include: bids from an in-house audience, telephone bids, book bids, absentee bids, and other bidding platforms including the auctioneer or an agent of the seller(s) & consignor(s) bidding to protect the reserve of an item.
- We try hard to ensure that the data on this site is accurate. In the event that the data is inaccurate or an item is marked with the wrong price, we reserve the right to cancel that particular transaction.
All major credit cards and e-checks are accepted through PayPal ONLY. Please note that we will not accept Credit/Debit Card payments for any transaction / Invoice that exceeds $3,000.00, such transactions are only accepted by Personal checks, money orders or cashier’s checks and Bank Wires Transfers.
We ship within 5-10 business days after receiving payment, every shipment will be packed professionally and we ship worldwide. Tracking numbers are also emailed as soon as packages get shipped.
California Residents are required to pay 9.50% sales tax.
By bidding on this auction, you agree that in the event your payment is not received and/or honored or if AUCTION HOUSE does not receive settled funds for your purchase, that any necessary collection proceedings and/or legal action shall be brought in Los Angeles County (California) Superior Court and you are agreeing that you are submitting to the jurisdiction of said court in the unlikely event that you do not pay for your purchase.